A former NSA and CIA contractor says he has to come clean about the San Bernardino shooting, which he says did not happen the way the media and law enforcement are claiming.
The official narrative is that last Wednesday, Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, and Tashfeen Malik, 29, stormed a holiday party in San Bernardino, California, shooting and killing 14 people and injuring 21 others. This marks the deadliest mass shooting in the US in three years.
We are told that Malik pledged allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of the Daesh (ISIS) terrorist organization and pseudo-Caliphate. This pledge or “bayat” supposedly came via Facebook – during the attacks in question.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said on Monday that the couple had been radicalized “for some time,” even though they claimed to have known absolutely nothing about them.
But according to Steven D Kelley, a former NSA and CIA contractor, Mercenaries from the Craft International, a tactical training company for the US military, are the ones who carried out a “false flag operation” in San Bernardino, California.
Kelley said in an interview with Iran’s Press TV on Tuesday that the San Bernardino shooting “is just one in a long string of false flag events that I am afraid to say are not over.”
“We’ll probably be seeing several more before the end of the year, because of the events that are going on in the world, specifically with the NATO being implicated in the buying of oil from Daesh and other events,” he continued.
“So when these things happen they need to have a rapid response which requires a false flag attack. This was very obvious that this was going to happen,” Kelley added.
“The people that were on the scene and saw this happen also reported that three tall white men wearing black shirts, khaki pants and tanned combat boots were actually the shooters. The description is almost exactly what the gentlemen from Craft International, the mercenary organization that was involved in so many other false flags, actually look like. This seems to be their standard uniform,” he concluded.
In spite of claimed from law enforcement and President Obama, Kelley says that he is absolutely certain that the couple accused did not carry out the attacks.
“The people that are being implicated – the couple – first of all if they were planning something, if they were radicalized as this is being said, and clearly the NSA, the FBI will be right on the top of these people all the time, but rather than stopping them from doing something, they were nurtured to be used for this exact purpose,” he argued.
“I do not suspect that these people have anything to do with the actual shooting. I suspect that these were patsies, no different than Timothy McVeigh or any of these other people who have historically been used to implement these terrorist acts,” he continued.
“If you look at the people that were wounded you can see clearly that bullet wounds are not real. The .223 caliber weapon or bullets fired from AR15 – an extremely powerful weapon – would blow someone’s arm off, it is not going to make a small hole,” Kelley concluded, noting his professional background and vast knowledge of tactical weapons and ballistic wounds.
“So clearly this is a very very dirty false flag. Obviously, the United States is getting very very desperate; the government here is very desperate, they need to do something immediately to disarm the United States prior to a revolution, because the people here are waking up very fast, and they are ready to shut down this evil empire. And this needs to happen very soon,” Kelley concluded.
Watch the video of the interview below and let us know what you think about Kelley’s controversial claims…
(Article by M. David and Jackson Marciana; image by #Op309 Media)